A shopping mall spanning 155,000 square meters – of which 80,000 square meters of parking space and 75,000 square meters of commerce and public spaces.
The project included a concrete and steel frame, as well as finishing works in public spaces.
The tight schedule of this project spanned only 14 months, and given the vast area occupied by the project, Brosh faced a complex engineering and construction challenge, where the company had to offer creative solutions for carrying out works simultaneously throughout the entire construction site.
This challenge called for hiring a large and skilled workforce, ranging from hard-working laborers to a team of senior engineers, within a short time period, and relocating it to the south of Israel.
Developer: M.L.A HaNegev Development and Investments Ltd, Melisron Ltd
Architecture: Yaski Mor Sivan Architects.
Management and Supervision: A. Epstein and Sons (1955) Ltd.
Structural Engineer: Y.David Engineers Ltd.